I live in the Milky Way, The Solar System, Planet Earth, Northern Hemisphere, North America, Canada, Saskatchewan. Yup I went there. Well, I would go further, but I have a life and would prefer not to have people snooping through my window watching me as I sleep.
So I’m about to tell you a little about the wonderful country I like to call home.
Like I stated before, I live in Canada, and I like to think that Canada is one of the best countries on Planet Earth, and I have valid proof.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world.
- Canada is the most educated country in the world.
- Canada’s lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees F or -63 decrees C. Brrrrr!
- Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world’s combined.
- Canada has 10% of the world’s forests.
- Our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is literally the best.
- We have amazing food like Ketchup chips, Tim Hortons, and Poutine.
- Canada has amazing outdoor sights.
- We have free health care.
- And women are given just as much value as a man here.
I would really advise those who have never been to Canada to come visit, because I mean why not? And I also question what you have been doing all your life.